7 Amazing and Nonreligious Things You Don’t Know About Joyce Meyer
Our God will tell you the reason why he is called the impossibility specialist before the end of the day , believe and see this come to pass.
Here are the 7 Amazing and Nonreligious Things You Don’t Know About Joyce Meyer
1. Her Real Name is Pauline Joyce Hutchison
2. Meyer and her husband Dave have four grown children, and live outside St. Louis, Missouri.
3. Her father went into the army to fight in World War II soon after she was born
4. Joyce Meyer married a part-time car salesman shortly after her senior year of high school. The marriage lasted five years. She maintains that her husband frequently cheated on her and persuaded her to steal payroll checks from her employer
5. After her divorce, Meyer frequented local bars before meeting Dave Meyer, an engineering draftsman. They were married on January 7, 1967.
6. Joyce Meyer Ministries was one of six investigated by the United States Senate inquiry into the tax-exempt status of religious organizations by Senator Chuck Grassley.
7. Meyer speaks humorously, sharing with her audience her own shortcomings and taking playful jabs at stereotypical church behavior.