Here are the Vital things you need to Know about Pastor“Alph Lukau Wife” and note that you can now use the LINKS BELOW to submit your Prayer request , Read below and share with your friends
Reviews: 10 Amazing Things You Don’t Know About Pastor Alph Lukau Wife
- Pastor Celeste J. Lukau is the First Lady of AMI.
- One phrase that describes her accurately “a fist in a glove of velvet”, although young at heart she is very mature in the spirit and dearly loved by all.
- Despite her petite stature she is a spiritual giant born to Pastors and bred in a Christian home and never deviated from it.
- She has been married to Pastor Alph Lukau for 9 years now and they are still growing strong.
- She appeals to both young and old and is affectionately known as “Mama Celeste”.
No matter how many times you fail, God will always love you because God’s love is not based on you, but on Him. His love is as limitless as the ocean’s drops of water or the beach’s grains of sand. There is no way to contain His love as it splashes over you, drenching your soul. We all fall down. We all fail and come short of the glory of God. Instead of pointing out someone else’s faults, worry about your own.
When life knocks you down, dust yourself off, get back up, and get in the game. God’s love for you is immeasurable. Get ready to dive right in and soak up every drop!
More About Pastor Alph Lukau Wife
This man of God is married to Celeste Lukau who serves with him in the ministry. What we can say concerning Pastor Alph Lukau wife is that she is the first lady of Alleluia Ministries International (AMI).
She is a very young lady yet highly mature when it comes to spirituality. Many people love her her calm, loving, and welcoming person.
She’s affectionately known as “Mama Celeste”. Most Christians perceive her as a spiritual giant who was born and efficiently brought up into a christian family.
It is without doubt that she has played a great and major role in the success of her husbands ministry.
Top 5 Sermons By Pastor Alph Lukau Wife:
1. Giving Birth To Judah | Bishop Celeste | 7/6/ 2019 | Teaching & Healing Service | LIVESTREAM
2. Do It Again | Bishop Celeste Lukau | Sunday 30 June 2019 | Morning Glory Service | LIVESTREAM
3. Keep Your Oil | Bishop Celeste Lukau | 28 April 2019 | Morning Glory Service | LIVESTREAM
4. The Gifts | Bishop Celeste Lukau | Morning Glory Service | Sunday 27 Jan 2019 | AMI LIVESTREAM
5. You Are Loved By God |Bishop Celeste Lukau |Morning Glory Service |Sunday 4 Nov 2018 |AMI LIVESTREAM