10 Shocking Facts About Corona Virus In Nigeria – (March 30th 2020)
Below are the Top Shocking Facts About the COVID-19 Disease in Nigeria Today , as shared by Nigeria Centre for Disease Control.
Read and share with your friends.
1. On the 29th of March 2020, Fourteen (14) new confirmed cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
2. Till date, One hundred and eleven (111) cases have been confirmed, three cases have been discharged and one death from COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
3. Of the Fourteen(14) new cases reported on the 29th of March, Five(5) are in FCT and Nine (9) are in Lagos.
4. All new cases have mild to moderate symptoms and are currently receiving care.
5. A multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre (EOC), activated at level 3, continues to coordinate the national response activities
More Facts Will Be Shared …..
But If you have Opportunity to Be Tested of COVID-19 , please do and wait for your Result.
Seek for Online Test Counselling and Guidance ..
Submit your Details for Online Test if you are having any Symptom …
Be Take a COVID-19 Test Today once you notice any symptom.
Get Started Today.