Last Tuesday Of The Month Prophecy With Pastor Alph Lukau – (November 27th 2018)
God already knows everything about us. We’re not hiding anything. He knows our weaknesses, our fears, our doubts. When we live honest before God, not beating ourselves up for weaknesses, not guilty because of past mistakes, not trying to pretend everything is perfect, that’s when He’ll break bondages that are holding us back. He’ll take us further than we’ve dreamed. It’s okay to be vulnerable. You don’t have to have it all together. You’re a work in progress. God’s not finished with you.
If you’ve ever struggled with painful fears and insecurities, been overwhelmed by a deep sense of inadequacy and shame, or experienced exhausting emotional highs and lows—your answer to real, lasting peace is found in Jesus.
1. My joy shall multiply today as I receive unlimited favor in the name of Jesus.
2. Nothing will be impossible for me because I am in Christ, and through him, I can do all things (Read – Philippians 4:13)
3. Oh Lord, let your Spirit of lead me to unlimited success and favor this month in the name of Jesus.
4. Let you favor reign in my life today and forever in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord, let me be at the right place at the right time in Jesus name.
SUBMIT A PRAYER REQUEST
If you make a mistake today, instead of letting guilt overwhelm you, respond with: “I am still the righteousness of God in Christ! I choose to receive the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness.” (Romans 5:17) That’s how victory over your weaknesses comes