Every person is made in the image of God. You are beautiful in your own way. You have a beautiful smile; you have a beautiful spirit; you have beautiful skin. Everybody has something that makes them attractive. Delete those thoughts that are telling you, “You’re unattractive. You’re too big, too small.” Put on a new recording, “I’m beautiful. I’m attractive. I’m amazing. I’m valuable.” You’ve let those lies play long enough; start playing what God says about you over and over.
You have to guard your heart. It’s easy to let what’s on the outside get on the inside. It takes discipline to say, “I’m not going to dwell on that offense. I’m not going to think about what they said. I’m not going to sit around feeling sorry for myself because of what didn’t work out.” Keep your heart pure. Life is too short to live offended, not forgiving, bitter over what didn’t work out.
- Father Lord, by your mighty power, by the power in the Blood of Jesus, Fire of Holy Ghost, scatter and destroy any hindering spirit around me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, scatter and destroy the power of devouring spirit and limitation, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, any decree made upon my feet because I have come to Christ, let it be revoked in Jesus’ name.
- Father Lord, let my feet be anointed and washed by your blood to lead me to peaceful places, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, release the spirit of carpenter upon me to destroy the horns of enemies, in the name of Jesus.