Pastor Celeste J. Lukau , Biography , Contact Details , Wiki , AGE. , Do you know that his husband , Pastor Alph N Lukau is the founder and General Overseer of Alleluia Ministries International.
He is a Bible Scholar and a renowned International Speaker who ministers in different platforms around the world. Through his ministry, people are saved, healed, delivered, we have seen families restored and many miracles have taken place.
Now Let’s Talk On Pastor Celeste J. Lukau Wikipedia and more facts
Pastor Celeste J. Lukau is the First Lady of AMI. One phrase that describes her accurately “a fist in a glove of velvet”, although young at heart she is very mature in the spirit and dearly loved by all. Despite her petite stature she is a spiritual giant born to Pastors and bred in a Christian home and never deviated from it.
Use the comment box below to stay connected
Word for today:-
‘Let them praise His name in the dance: let them sing praises unto Him with the timbrel and harp.’ (Psalm 149v3)
Declarations of faith:-
1. I decree and declare that today I shall praise the Lord with a dance and put the devil to shame in Jesus’ name.
2. I decree and declare that from today, I will praise Him from the inside of my soul and lift His name on high.
3. I decree and declare that I will lift the name of Jesus high with my testimony and those around me will begin to look up to my God, in Jesus’ name.
4. I decree and declare that I am blessed coming in and blessed going out. My hands are blessed beyond measure.
5. I decree and declare that I will become a blessing in someone’s life and I will make a difference today in someone’s life. Their praise and dance, will become a memorial before heaven.
Alleluia! Glory to Jesus!
Jesus Himself, bore our sins in His body.
He Himself, God Himself, who has no sin in Him, took our sins, our future sins, in His body, cursed His body, so that you and I could be dead to sin!
My good God! Why did He do that? He did it out of so much love for you and I!
Pastor Celeste J. Lukau , Biography , Contact Details , Wiki , AGE.
‘I, yes I, am the one who comforts you. So why are you afraid of mere humans, who wither like the grass and disappear?’ (Isaiah 51:12)