Pastor Celeste J. Lukau , Biography , Contact Details , Wiki , AGE. , Do you know that his husband , Pastor Alph N Lukau is the founder and General Overseer of Alleluia Ministries International.
He is a Bible Scholar and a renowned International Speaker who ministers in different platforms around the world. Through his ministry, people are saved, healed, delivered, we have seen families restored and many miracles have taken place.
Now Let’s Talk On Pastor Celeste J. Lukau Wikipedia and more facts
Pastor Celeste J. Lukau is the First Lady of AMI. One phrase that describes her accurately “a fist in a glove of velvet”, although young at heart she is very mature in the spirit and dearly loved by all. Despite her petite stature she is a spiritual giant born to Pastors and bred in a Christian home and never deviated from it.
This Sunday, thousands of people will be healed of HIV, cancers, diabetes, migraines and back problems; the lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the mute will speak when they enter AMI. The answer is Jehovah Rapha. What no man can do, He can do! I want you to COME. The prophetic word in your life will come to pass the devil like it or not! The generation curse has been broken! Believe the word and COME receive it!
She has been married to Pastor Alph Lukau for 9 years now and they are still growing strong. She appeals to both young and old and is affectionately known as “Mama Celeste”.
Use the comment box below to stay connected
Word for today:-
‘Let them praise His name in the dance: let them sing praises unto Him with the timbrel and harp.’ (Psalm 149v3)
Declarations of faith:-
1. I decree and declare that today I shall praise the Lord with a dance and put the devil to shame in Jesus’ name.
2. I decree and declare that from today, I will praise Him from the inside of my soul and lift His name on high.
3. I decree and declare that I will lift the name of Jesus high with my testimony and those around me will begin to look up to my God, in Jesus’ name.
4. I decree and declare that I am blessed coming in and blessed going out. My hands are blessed beyond measure.
5. I decree and declare that I will become a blessing in someone’s life and I will make a difference today in someone’s life. Their praise and dance, will become a memorial before heaven.
Alleluia! Glory to Jesus!
Jesus Himself, bore our sins in His body.
He Himself, God Himself, who has no sin in Him, took our sins, our future sins, in His body, cursed His body, so that you and I could be dead to sin!
My good God! Why did He do that? He did it out of so much love for you and I!
Today! I want us to say Thank You to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ! Thank you so much Jesus, that you did not want me to ever experience pain, or sickness, consequences of sin, hurt or rejection, therefore you took all my guilt, iniquities, on You and it was nailed with you to the cross! Thank you for loving me this deep! We do not deserve such kind of love, but you love us anyway!
This Sunday we will be in the house of God. Make a way to be there. I stand as an authorised mouth of God. I decree and I declare your time of mourning is OVER. God will break the backbone of your struggle in your life. Say goodbye to lack, bye to poverty, bye to debt and bye bye to sickness in the name of Jesus!