Prophet TB Joshua’s Prophetic Words and Prophecy – August 17th 2018
Do not be deceived. There are four categories of people in our life and these are:
1. People that add to our lives by helping our faith to grow and bring us closer to God thereby.
2. People that subtract from our lives by pulling us out of faith and removing our minds from the things of God.
3. People that divide our lives by coming around you as parasites only to divert or derail our focus from God.
4. People that multiply our lives by helping us to water the seed in your life for your future abundance. Each relationship you have will either affect you positively or negatively. Proverbs 13:20 says it all – ‘Keep company with the wise and you will become wise. If you make friends with stupid people you will be destroyed’.
– “No matter how unsteady your life appears to be, stay steady. I am standing on the promises of God – living steady, walking steady in unsteady times.”
– “Instead of criticising our society and our fellow men, let us do what is good to change the bad we see.”
– PRAYER POINT: Lord, bind my hands that they may do no evil. Cover my eyes that I may see evil no more.