– “Don’t make the Bible say what you want to hear. Don’t bring in what you think you need to hear. This is about what God has to say to you. Respond to Him in dialogue. That means it is as much about listening as it is about speaking. Open your eyes and your heart to hear His voice.”
Reviews : Prophet TB Joshua – July 18th 2018 (Evening Healing Devotionals) – JOIN !!!
– Do not be deceived. There are four categories of people in our life and these are:
1. People that add to our lives by helping our faith to grow and bring us closer to God thereby.
2. People that subtract from our lives by pulling us out of faith and removing our minds from the things of God.
3. People that divide our lives by coming around you as parasites only to divert or derail our focus from God.
4. People that multiply our lives by helping us to water the seed in your life for your future abundance. Each relationship you have will either affect you positively or negatively. Proverbs 13:20 says it all – ‘Keep company with the wise and you will become wise. If you make friends with stupid people you will be destroyed’.